How to Play Live Blackjack: The Simplest, Easiest Guide
Blackjack is one of the most well-known casino games, and for good reason! It’s fast-paced, it’s exciting, and no other game gives you the opportunity to beat the house quite as this one does. With a skilled hand and some luck on your side, you could very well walk away from the table with more money than when you sat down! How does that sound? Well, lucky for you, we’re here to help. If you’ve ever played any version of Blackjack before or even seen someone playing it, then you already know how to play live blackjack. However, in case you want a refresher or would just like some pointers beforehand, we have everything you need right here. Let’s get started!
What is Live Blackjack?
Live blackjack is a type of online blackjack game in which a human dealer plays from a physical table in a real-life casino or studio. The dealer directs the activity and uses an automatic shuffler to shuffle the cards. He then distributes the cards to the players in the designated spaces on the table.
The table reads the microchips in the cards, and the graphics are displayed on each player’s monitor. The players place real money bets and do the standard playing activities, precisely as the dealer does base on their actions. The casino pays out rewards to the winning hands automatically.
How to Play Live Blackjack
So, you’ve read the basic idea of Live Blackjack, but now you have to know how to play live Blackjack. To be honest, the gameplay is the same as traditional blackjack — you just don’t have to be at an actual casino and sit in front of the blackjack table. Once the game begins, you’ll be dealt two cards. You’ll then want to get as close to 21 as possible, while not going over. If you have an Ace and a 10, you can hit until you get a card that is less than 11, but if you have an Ace and 10 and the cards you get to add up to 12 or more, you have to stand. Once you’ve decided to hit or stand, you’ll place your bet in front of you on the table. If you win, you’ll get your original bet back plus the payout. If you lose, you’ll have to pay the amount of your bet. Once the dealer is done, the game will move on to the next round. You can sit out a round if you’d like and take a break from the game.
Simple Live Blackjack Strategy
When you play live Blackjack, you’ll want to follow a few simple rules in order to increase your winning potential. Let’s go over a simple strategy that’ll help you do just that.
- Follow the dealer’s up cards – This is the most basic rule in live Blackjack. While you won’t always be able to follow the dealer’s up cards, it’s always a good idea to start following them whenever possible.
- Hit on 12 – Whenever you’re dealt a hand that’s worth 12 or lower, you’ll want to hit instead of standing. The reason for this is simple: you’re not likely to bust, and you’ll get more cards to increase your potential winnings.
- Stand on 15 – Whenever you’re dealt a hand that’s worth 15 or higher, you’ll want to stand instead of hitting. The reason for this is simple: you’re not likely to bust, and you’ll get more cards to increase your potential winnings.
- Double down on 10 or 11 – When you’re dealt a hand that’s worth 10 or 11, you’ll want to double down instead of hitting. The reason for this is simple: you’re not likely to bust, and you’ll get more cards to increase your potential winnings.
- Split into two 8s or two 9s – This rule only applies when you’re dealt two cards of the same value. When you’re dealt an 8 and an 8, or a 9 and a 9, you’ll want to split them and make two separate hands. The reason for this is simple: you’ll get more cards to increase your potential winnings.
How Does Live Blackjack Work
The way online blackjack with live dealers works is extremely intriguing. There are three rooms behind the scenes: a live room, a software room, and an analyst room. Players have the sensation of being in a genuine casino since they may converse with the real dealer in real time via the camera and microphone.
The deck’s cards are automatically shuffled and reshuffled. They have microchips that are linked to a computer software programme. As the dealer deals with the cards, the microchips communicate with the programme, displaying the results on the screen. As at a traditional casino, numerous players will be seated at the table in online live dealer blackjack. The bets are placed virtually by the players. When the dealer starts dealing, he usually scans each card, which is necessary for updating the programme and, eventually, the players’ screens. The player’s hand counts are displayed on the screen. The actions of the players and the dealer are the same as in traditional blackjack.
The cameras, monitor, wheel, and Game Control Unit are the primary components of online live blackjack. The most crucial is the GCU, which is attached to each table.
Blackjack is an easy game to learn and an even easier game to play. Once you get the hang of it and learn the basic strategy, you’ll have nothing to worry about. Live Blackjack is no different from other versions of the game, so follow our tips and guide, and you’ll have this game in the bag in no time. Good luck! And don’t forget to SHARE this article with your friends and family.